Valentine's Day Weekend


        So our weekend started a bit earlier than I had expected. Last night as I was preparing for bed, I get a surprise text from Marc saying to open the door, and I was beyond shocked to see him already here. I know, I know, he's always getting me with these surprises. But today I want to surprise him with something I am almost certain he will enjoy. Early today we went food shopping and I bought a few random ingredients to make a dessert with him. I know how much he loves chocolate chip cookie dough, so tonight, that will be the dessert on the menu. He just doesn't know it yet. It was funny because I had him guessing about what it could be that I was making, and he had no clue because of the brown sugar. I kept telling him that it was something that he loves, and of course, usual Marc asked me random questions to figure out the answer. Where do I eat this? A restaurant? Fast food? Where? But I couldn't answer his questions because he'd know right away. For the past couple of years, Marc always gets a chocolate chip cookie dough blizzard from Dairy Queen. So in spirit of Valentine's Day, I figured we'd have a little cooking show of our own. His stomach is currently growling like crazy so I gotta go start dinner. Oooo and he's probably thinking right now that I've forgotten about today's blog, but seriously, how could I? I've only been writing blogs everyday for the past what?? 115, 116 days. He probably going to be so upset at 12am when he thinks there wasn't a blog today. I just don't want him to find out about the cookie dough just yet. At the moment, we're both starving and I want to get this surprise going already.

With love always,
Becca Colón

P.s. Finally a successful surprise!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Stretch

Thanks to Anonymous

One Year Ago