But His T-shirt On


          First of all, we're in February!! One month closer to going home. My excitement is through the roof at this moment. Anyway, February is not the only thing I'm super excited about right now. As I was cleaning up last night I found a white t-shirt in my room and immediately got excited. Marc left a shirt! I know, I'm a weirdo. This summer every time I would see him I would ask him to leave a pair of sweatpants with me. I liked to have his scent around being that I was so far. It was like sleeping with a favorite teddy bear as a little kid. During my summer program I legit only wore those sweatpants to sleep. For two weeks I had one pair that I wouldn't take off until the next pair came and it was time to switch. Within .5 seconds of spotting the shirt last night I grabbed it and held it to my face. I felt bad that Marc left a good shirt, but at the same time, I was pumped because I knew this is probably gonna be my night shirt first the next two weeks until he comes back. I found myself excited to sleep last night having the shirt on because it was like having him right next to me. Same with waking up. I don't think I've woken up in this good of a mood without waking up next to Marc in a while. I don't know if any of you recall one of the first posts on this blog, but I raved about Marc's scent. He really has like the best scent ever. I don't think there has ever been a day when he didn't smell amazing. I sound crazy talking all in-depth about loving to wear Marc's clothes, but it's not that weird. You see it on tv and hear about it in songs all the time. There's something about having your partner's clothes on that makes you comfortable and feel at home. And if a shirt can make me feel that way for the time being, believe me, I won't let it out of my sight.

With love always,
Becca Colón

P.s. Would you wear one of my shirts everyday babe?? I don't think it'd fit, but you can try :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Stretch

Thanks to Anonymous

One Year Ago