Ten Things I Hate About You


          If you're already mad because of the title, take a chill pill, it's not what you think love. Sometimes it's the things that we hate, are the things we love the most. So I created a list inspired by a movie I've never watched, and a song I'm not the biggest fan of. It's funny to think the people we love the most always get the short end of the stick. Why is that? People who we don't know at all always seem to get the better side of us, and yet the ones we love and love us back get the crappy real person. I can't imagine how much you hate me considering you got stuck with a wife who makes you read a paragraph everyday about nonsense that she writes. In case you haven't caught onto the irony of this post yet, here it is.

1. I hate how you make my cheeks hurt from smiling too much.
2. I hate how you make me sad when you leave the room.
3. I hate how you make me cry with tears of laughter.
4. I hate how you make me feel beautiful when I'm trying to feel ugly.
5. I hate how vulnerable you make me when I'm being closed off.
6. I hate how good you are at getting me with the best surprises ever.
7. I hate how you get Herky to listen better than I can.
8. I hate how I can't stay mad at you for too long.
9. I hate how nervous and giddy you make me when I'm trying to be serious.
10. I hate how much I don't hate you <3

With love always,
Becca Colón

P.s. But no really, I don't like you..........................................................................I love you bub!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Stretch

Thanks to Anonymous

One Year Ago