I Thought!


          Last night I swore up and down I would finally successfully surprise Marc. Oh, how wrong was I. I tried telling him I was typing up a last minute assignment for class and he fooled me instead. As I was cooking he bothered me about not having the blog up earlier since it was going on 9:30pm. I tried giggling and playing it off, saying I would get it done right after I finished cooking. He even took videos asking why I wasn't writing the blog earlier in the day as proof. Midway through making the cookie dough he said, "Ah ha! I know what it is!" I honestly thought I was going to tell him he was wrong. Instead he guessed the exact thing we were making. I had no clue how he knew! We didn't even make it right! So I was upset because as usual, my surprise didn't work. Then he went on to tell me that I had already told him. I was confused because I knew for a fact I had not told him what we were going to make. I shouldn't have done that "school assignment" in front of him. He knew better. He read it before I even got the chance to start cooking. Having Marc here has been an absolute joy. We got to cook a Hispanic meal last night (Becca style, because it was not at all like what it was supposed to be), we did our throwback chocolate dipped everything, and even did a yoga challenge together (one of us is definitely stronger than the other..... ehhh emmm.... Becca... cough cough). Marc has been here longer than usual, but I'm already dreading tomorrow. I can literally feel the hours slipping by as we try to soak up every minute we have together. I can't wait to take my boogaloo on a date tonight <3 We definitely deserve a nice night out together.

With love always,
Becca Colón

P.s. It feels great to have my best friend with me! I love you bub!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Stretch

Thanks to Anonymous

One Year Ago