Count On Me


          I didn't whine about not having Marc around yesterday, and I do recall saying don't get used to it because I knew this was coming. Things are just so much easier with him around. I get to have company, hang out with my right hand man, joke about dumb stuff, watch our shows together, and so much more. I'm honestly replaying us making the cookie dough together over and over again because it was just that comical. Or us catching up on things that have been going on besides the things we speak about in our daily texts. Or having someone else besides me walk Herky. Having your own personal cheerleader walk beside you everywhere you go. The list goes on and on really. I just really feel lucky. You know the saying, "If you look good, you feel good"? Well I'm having something like that. Not so much with looking good to feel good, but feeling good to be good. And when I say good, I mean to be a good wife. To be a confident wife. To be a strong backbone of a wife. To be a supportive partner. I don't even know. All I know is right now, life feels good. I feel like there is nothing that can bring me down from this high of a loving relationship. In two weeks and three days I'll be saying happy birthday to my (old) young husband. He'll be turning 23 and I don't think I've ever seen such a successful 23 year old. This is kind of off topic but I just remembered something I created in high school. You know when you're first meeting someone you try to remember every little detail about them? Their favorite color. Their favorite music genre. Their phone number. Their birthday. Well Marc's birthday was an easy one for me. 3-2-1. I'm not sure if Marc remembers this, but this is how I remembered his birthday. '

3: The third month of the year.
2: The second day of the third month.
1: This is an easy one. Marc was always, and will always be my number 1!

With love always,
Becca Colón

P.s. I need my snuggle bug with me!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Stretch

Thanks to Anonymous

One Year Ago