I Think I Love You


          I'm going to take a small guess and say that I think Marc kind of, sort of, may very possibly, sometimes like me. <----- No exaggeration there haha. And I guess I can say I think I like him most of the time, but neither he or anyone else will realize how much I actually love him. I know butterflies in your tummy are normal and all, but I think mine are different. I try very hard to explain how my stomach gets when I talk, think, see, smell, or anything Marc, but I don't think I ever give it enough justice. It's like the bottom of my stomach sinks when you're on a roller coaster going down a straight drop from 100+ feet in the air, you just want to giggle and laugh because you feel that weird goofy feeling of being tickled, smelling your favorite home cooked meal or dessert, and in that moment, the world is perfect. *release the air from your lungs and feel the love* Nothing else matters, and you don't want anything else to ever matter. You just want to stay in that moment forever. Or at least, I know I could. I really love when customers at work notice my ring because it's free game to talk about my amazing husband, and my coworkers can't complain about hearing the same thing for the millionth time. With every congratulations and best wishes, I am reminded that Marc and I took probably the biggest leap of faith there is. Trusting in one person with everything we have. Not because of our bloodlines. Not from being raised together. Not from any other source other than love pushing us and keeping us together. There are many people who get together and then break up and realize they never even saw a future with that person. Call me psychic, but it didn't take a deja vu episode, vision, or premonition to realize that Marc was the only person I could see in my future. I just pray for our future children that one day they can find the love we have found in one another.

With love always,
Becca Colón

P.s. It was always you! <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Stretch

Thanks to Anonymous

One Year Ago