Hot Date in a Cold Month


          I didn't forget. Not for a second! I was talking about Marc pretty much all day. To professors and to coworkers, it's fun to talk about my boo bear. At work I laughed at all the guys running around looking for last minute flowers and chocolates while thinking about the great weekend I had with Marc. Of course I miss having him here on this actual day, but knowing I have a loving husband at home is all the Valentine's Day gift that I need. With him, every day is Valentine's Day. Every single day Marc let's me know how much he loves me. Today with him 200+ miles away and I still feel super ooey gooey on the inside. I had the best weekend ever with him and can replay it in my head all day long. I can't wait for the many Valentine's Day, Christmas', Thanksgivings, birthdays, etc. with my love. So far we've had Christmas, New Year's, and Valentine's Day together and they've all been the best holidays ever. I don't think I could've chosen a better partner to spend the rest of my life with. Cheers to my hot date from a far! <3 <3 I love you to infinity and beyond bub!

With love always,
Becca Colón

P.s. Literally you were the constant topic of conversation. I'm so proud and appreciative to have a husband like you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Stretch

Thanks to Anonymous

One Year Ago