You're Up Viewers!


Tomorrow I will be home back in your arms, beginning our own family tradition, and loving every moment we have together. If there is one thing we are good at, it's appreciating and loving the moments we spend together. I know it's not Thanksgiving yet, but it's never a bad time to appreciate the things you've been given. So with that being said, I want to challenge you. Before the foodie pictures, and thankful statuses come flooding in, tell us something you are thankful for today, and post it as a status. Marc, that includes you. Let the world know one thing you are thankful for, and post a picture of what ever that thing is with a hashtag #TheThankfulChronicles. I've posted every day, for the last 36 days on the biggest thing I am thankful for, and that is our relationship. I could not and would not be the person I am without you. You drive me nuts, but no one could ever take your place. You're are truly one of a kind.

With love always,
Becca

P.s. What are you thankful for?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Stretch

Thanks to Anonymous

One Year Ago