Sticky Trees

When I was younger I always imagined putting up a Christmas tree other than the one for my parents, and today I finally got that chance. Listening to Christmas music with our dog running around looking for his ball and to put up and decorate a tree was just as I had imagined. Adding those final touches to the tree, like the star on top while turning on the lights could not have been any more satisfying. We were able to personalize our tree and truly work as a team putting it up. Sounds cheesy, but boy, what a team building activity. From lifting the tree off the car, twisting the bolts to lock down the tree, and you helping me learn how to properly place beads on the tree. Oooo and the washing our hands together trying to get the tree sap off of our fingers. That was fun. I was already excited for the holidays, but watching you put ornaments on the tree was a dream come true. What a beautiful tree we created my love. I think we owe ourselves a much deserved ice cream and movie night <3



With love always,
Becca

P.s. Can't wait for Christmas <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Stretch

Thanks to Anonymous

One Year Ago