Our Time

As the year comes near to an end and I am beyond excited for our plans (Which I'm sure everyone is aware of at this point) but they are seriously awesome. Every time we go to include something else, I can see our holidays getting that much better. We all have our favorite holidays and seasons, but this has always been my favorite. A time to bring family together, new and old, and just talk about how your lives are going and what has happened throughout the year. Marc and I will have tons to talk about, because it has been one eventful year. A graduation, a summer program, a vacation/proposal, a new job, a last year at school, it's all so overwhelming, and we've done it all together. Who ever said long distance relationships don't work either wasn't in it for the long haul or it just wasn't meant to be. There have been many weekends this semester alone where you and I have found a way to get to each other and many nights with very little sleep talking on the phone, it's all worth it. You can't keep a long distance relationship alive if you're going to talk the same amount on the phone that you would if you were with them physically. Of course that would die out. But it's phone calls like last night that leave me in bed giggling with excitement for a solid 10 minutes before actually falling asleep. Lord only knows how excited I am to start my life with you. You're my best friend, my confidant, my partner in crime, my everything. I'm seriously so anxious to be Mrs. Colón <3

With love always,
Becca

P.s. We made 1 month and 1,933 views <3 Not losing steam anytime soon. I could talk about you forever babe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Stretch

Thanks to Anonymous

One Year Ago