It's On!

If you can't have fun, look stupid, or be silly with the person you're with, he/she/they aren't the one. There have been many moments when Marc and I have looked ridiculous, and are still able to enjoy each other. Like the day we went paint-balling. I might have been a tomboy in my younger years, but those days are long gone, and girly-girl Becca has settled in quite well if you ask me. For Marc's birthday I wanted to do something with him where he could just let loose and have a great time. What better activity than to shoot people with little paint pellets? So beforehand, I really thought I had done my research on how the whole experience would play out. Boy, was I sadly mistaken. I did not realize we should have gone in mess-up clothes, old sneakers/boots, and have lots on considering we'd be OUTSIDE (Yes, I really thought it would be inside). We got there and realized I probably should have told him what we were doing instead of trying to surprise him, because I really had no idea what we were about to get into. (In case you haven't noticed this theme yet, I tend to just do things on the spot without thinking things out, and Marc is the opposite. He's very strategic with everything he does.) So we get there, and realize we aren't prepared at all, and instead say what-the-hell, let's make the best of it, and we did. We had tons of fun, and it was great to see Marc so excited about doing something so "manly" (I was the only girl, can you believe it?). But what's a relationship if you aren't willing to do things outside of the box, or willing to look completely ridiculous. For you my love, I look forward to the many days and nights where we are able to take on the world together and not have a care in the world other than to focus on each other.

With love always,
Becca

P.s. The pressure! I cannot wait to be home tomorrow!!! This weekend will be full of love and laughter <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Stretch

Thanks to Anonymous

One Year Ago