Potions and Spells


Stories are always fun to tell, especially when they have such great endings. No one ever wanted to believe me when I said Marc was the one. They thought I was crazy and imagining things. Hell, even Marc thought I was kidding for a while. I'd like to blame it on my stubbornness or the many times I wanted to give up and didn't. But I called it, yes I did. I called it my freshman year of college. Of course neither of us were ready for marriage, let alone a relationship at that time, but I knew it would happen... eventually that is. I was constantly asking Marc to be my boyfriend, and yeah it sounds kind of pathetic, but I think it's hilarious now looking at where we are today. We could've saved a lot of time and heart ache babe (I still love you though <3) Just like I mentioned before, I knew eventually one day we'd be together and live happily ever after. Even though Marc tried staying away, he just couldn't. (Yeah, I'm putting you on blast a little lol) But he always found ways to make me feel special. Like on my nineteenth birthday you said option 1 or 2. At the time, I was super pumped to get to the zoo and was going through some pretty nail kick. Marc knew just how excited I was for both of those things. Of course I ruined part of the surprise because I got my nails done before hand, but the zoo trip was amazing! It never takes much talking about what I love for Marc to catch on and so easily sweep me off my feet with his grand gestures. I took account to every single gesture, gift, surprise, and loving moment he gave me while he tried so hard not to get close. And eventually I straight up told him one day after we had spent the day together as he was dropping me off at my freshman dorm, "You don't know it, but we're going to be married one day" (Yes yes! I called it three years ago) Marc laughed, but today I love how he says that moment stuck with him. I'd like to think with those words I cast some sort of a spell, but I am beyond grateful that it all worked out.

With love always,
Becca

P.s. Sorry for being such a nag and not leaving you alone....





SIKE! <3 <3 I love you! I wouldn't have it any other way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Stretch

Thanks to Anonymous

One Year Ago