Those Comforting Arms


I don't know about you, but I love living like old people, having our couple of shows that we watch together, and all the movies that we snuggle to the whole way through. Just to feel comforted by having you around is making it harder to leave back to school today. I wish we could just stay home and watch Empire, or Suits all day long everyday. I'll even let that show that I don't really like slide through if it means another couple of hours with you. This weekend was a rough one, and just having you around has made it that much easier. It's hard to deal with things that are unfamiliar to us, but instead of letting fear take over, you reminded me of all the good that has come our way, all the positive things that we have lived through. I thought I knew what it was like to live every day to the fullest, but I received a rude awakening from my fairytale land this weekend and was smacked in the face with a huge reality check. You knew exactly what to say to help me get through it, and that is something everyone should have in their life. And yet, not everyone is lucky enough to have someone by their side through the rough times. I really don't say it enough, and I should, but I am so happy to have you in my life, and I love you so much. Thank you for the comforting words you speak, hugs you give, and support you offer me. I can't wait to be back home for Thanksgiving to begin our first official holiday season together and to begin our own traditions.

With love always,
Becca

P.s. I don't wanna go back to school. May really couldn't come soon enough :(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Stretch

Thanks to Anonymous

One Year Ago