We Are Fam-Uh-Lee!

I never thought about my significant other hanging out with my family without me until you. I always thought it should be like a "you see them, when I see them" kind of situation. Clearly that's not the case looking at this picture alone. This day was only one of many. Today is even one of those days. I feel like we're always talking about how tired we are, I know you're very tired, and you still find the time to go to my parents house to keep my dad company. Who would've thought? Whether it's dinner, church, or to watch a sports game, you have no problem being a part of the family. And that doesn't go just one way. I am so happy I am able to spend time with your family without you. You may have more opportunities, but of the few chances that I've had, I've loved them. Like the day I spent with your mom to get Christmas tree decorations, or swimming and chatting with your brother when you had really bad sun burn, or even hanging out with your cousins (who all are too cute to handle, literally). Each time I speak to anyone in your family, I enjoy learning more about who you are and the people around you. I can honestly say I love your family and appreciate the person they've given me.  How lucky we are to have people who not only love us the way they do, but for them to support the decisions we make? So lucky! I can't wait for the day in the far far future when our children are appreciating the love we and our family give them (Did I mention FAR in the future?) But I think you get it, we have some pretty great families.

With love always,
Becca

P.s. Thank you for hanging out with my dad, and Happy Birthday Boby!!! Hope you're having a great birthday Monday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Stretch

Thanks to Anonymous

One Year Ago