This Is It


When I said I love the holidays, I wasn't kidding. And to have high expectations is usually a bad thing, but it's even better when your expectations are exceeded times 100. When I think of the holidays, I imagine family coming together full of love and laughter, and I can say we got that. To think about planning our days out together on the short days that I'm here make me feel like I never left, and let me know this is where I am meant to be. Nothing else feels as comforting as spending my life with you here by my side. We still have so much fun together. We give the smallest of things actual meaning. And although sometimes the meanings you give things are super complex and rarely spoken in laymen's terms, I love trying to figure your complex-self out. We have so much to do this weekend with so little time. But I look forward to all the time we have. 4pm could not come soon enough. I know I can't come to work with you and just spend my day there, but I sure would try if I could without getting arrested. I'll be impatiently waiting for you all day my love.

With love always,
Becca

P.s. Can't wait to go Christmas Tree shopping tomorrow!! Ahhhh!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Stretch

Thanks to Anonymous

One Year Ago