My Priority

My priority is to make you nothing less than happy all the time. If you're upset, I want to be the one to pick you up and tell you how great you are and how great things will be. I don't want you to be in a funk for too long because you're positivity brightens everyone's day up, especially mine. My priority is to show you off to the world, and let them know that I am choosing you back. There is no one in this world that even comes close to making me feel the way you do, and my priority is for you to know and feel the same. I will make sure you know everyday how much you are my one. Through the good and bad, I want to be here until the end, and hopefully after that. Whenever you're upset talk to me. I shut down and get upset when you get upset, and I need to be stronger than that, but your happiness is still my priority. I wasn't kidding when I said I want to be just like you. You have a way of seamlessly pulling me out of my funks and bringing me back to the positive place that I love so dearly to be in. That's another thing about you that I would love to be able to do. You strive in helping me get through things and I crack under pressure. But believe me when I say you are my priority. It's so easy for us in our day and age to get wrapped up in worrying about ourselves and being independent of anyone and their feelings. That's not our case. I am choosing to ignore when people say I need to just focus on myself, because that's not going to lead me into a great relationship. All that will do is lead me to heartache and a break up. You have realized that much sooner than I have, because well, when don't you. But I am choosing to show you, no one else can stand in your place. If we're being old-school then so be it. But I'd rather be old-school and together in a happy relationship than trying to show myself off and be single my whole life. Marc Anthony Colón, you are my priority!

With love always,
Becca

P.s. I miss you so much! This week is dragging :(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Stretch

Thanks to Anonymous

One Year Ago