Ya Gotta Have Faith

Some wonder how I write every day about something either going on between Marc and I, a story about us, or about love in general. Well, for one, it's easy to write a lot about one person when they are as amazing as he is, and when you have as many stories as we do. And I know the blog ranges from super positive things to things that may sound difficult, but always believe that when things sound bad, that doesn't mean things are actually bad. Have you ever struggled with faith? Not in a relationship per se, but in general? I know I have. And the reason I was leading astray was because I had people in my ear telling me I was wrong for believing in what I did, or because it was flat out stupid. Had I completely given up at the exact moment people told me to, I wonder where I could be now. Would I have a the great relationship that I do with my family? Would I have waited around for Marc so long? Would I be doing as good in school as I am? Had I lost faith, I don't know where I would be. There are times where I struggle with Marc, but who doesn't in a relationship? No one. We all have our issues. And when my parents told me this when I was younger, I heard what they were saying, but I don't think I was actually listening to the meaning. When you have God as a foundation of a relationship, it really is easier. Instead of losing hope in your partner, you know you always have faith in God. And as long as I have faith in him, I know he tells me to put that same faith in Marc. He would not have placed Marc in my life for so long if he wasn't meant to teach me things; like how to love, or how to take on the world with so many doubters behind us. I'm not saying go out and find some holy relationship or anything, but I am saying find what helps in your situation. What helps you believe? Where does your faith come from? In my case, I feel like a prayer for God to guide me helps. He's never led me wrong. When I say I get pretty obvious signs, I'm not kidding, it scares me sometimes. But I know every sign has led me straight to Marc, so I refuse to let any doubters or issues ever keep me from losing my faith.

With love always,
Becca

P.s. A little controversial, but this is definitely what I needed to write about. I love you stinker <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Stretch

Thanks to Anonymous

One Year Ago