30 Day Marc


At first I thought this blog would just be something fun for me to do, to add a little something to our relationship. Not for a second did I think this blog would become something bigger. It has become inspirational, filled with love, supported by many, and I couldn't thank our family, friends, and other viewers enough. It brings so much joy to see people actually care about the things we say or want the slightest insight to our relationship and things we may deal with. Seriously, thank you all! We all have that one friend that can talk about her man 24/7, and instead of choosing a single victim, I hope you all willingly and genuinely love to read these blogs :) I hope you all continue to come back daily to read the blogs considering we have 11 months left of daily blog. 1 month down, and it could not have gone any better! Hope to see you all back tomorrow!

With love always,
Becca

P.s We're international guys!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Stretch

Thanks to Anonymous

One Year Ago