You Give 110%


Have you ever tired to plan an engagement? Neither have I. But you know who did? Marc (with help from the amazing women in his life too of course) The more I think about it, it amazes me the time and effort you put into planning the engagement and picking out the most beautiful ring ever. Whenever you get into something, you don't give 50% or 95%, you always go above and beyond at a whopping 110%. Who else would drive from the city to KOP three times a day for weeks to pick a ring? Who else would have my family on Skype as you get on one knee so they can see the whole thing? Who else would have all four of our parents in one room when asking for a blessing and my hand in marriage? Those are only a few things that show me how much you have really put into our relationship. I guess I'm learning how to truly appreciate your engagement planning even more now that I'm trying to figure out how to plan a wedding (It ain't easy). But I'm under a lot of pressure, because you make things look so seamless. And it's not just moments like our engagement when you go above and beyond. Ladies, this is a question for you. Name something you are obsessed with. You got it yet? I'm gonna tell you mine, and that's hair (If you know me, you know that's not a surprise). Well, have you ever talked about that thing to your significant other and talk about it just cause you want to, not because you know they have a dying interest in that topic too. I watch tons and tons of hair tutorials and videos on how to maintain healthy hair, and I pretty much pound hair-talk to Marc just cause it's what I like. Never did I think I'd come home to hair products that I've wanted for years just chilling in the shower waiting for me to use them. Again, this doesn't sound big to you, but think about your obsession. Does your significant other go above and beyond to bring home your obsession? If so, you got a keeper! It's all about the thought that he put into that thing. It's not about being spoiled, or always getting what you want, not for a second. He showed me that he pays attention to the little things, and he knows how much they mean to me. Who wouldn't want someone like that?

With love always,
Becca

P.s. Thank you babe, for all of the little things <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Stretch

Thanks to Anonymous

One Year Ago