Fam Jam!

If there's one thing you could not have done any better, it is becoming part of the family. Trust me, I know my family is very different from yours, but you've taken them on like a champ. I love how much you love my family, how you've taken on Sara as your little one, and how you love to call my parents your in-laws. Whoever said opposites can't work clearly have not seen us yet. I can't help but laugh every time you wear a new pair of sneakers around my mom, and she gets into one of her fascination rants/questions. Or how much my dad likes to pull you to the side to talk about cars. Or having Sara be the first person you asked for my hand in marriage (that's a big one). Of course I'm so happy you were able to get close to my family so quickly, but the way you've taken on Sara as a little sister is something huge for me. I am very aware she is someone hard to handle, (Sara, I say this with love) but even with your different ways of teaching, you seem to be able to get your point across, which is not easy with her at all, you know that. It takes a while, but the effort you put in with her shows. I love finding out when you're with my family and I didn't know about it. It sucks that I'm not around to see it, but that's also the great part about it. I don't have to be there for you to feel included. Heck, if anything you're more included now, finding out family things before me (mom, dad, we need to talk about this jkjk). But seriously, I hope my family has been nothing but great to you, and that they continue to love you the way they do. The importance of family for both of us is so strong, I couldn't imagine this working out any other way.

With love always,
Becca

P.s. Sara is super hype you asked her first.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Stretch

Thanks to Anonymous

One Year Ago