The Little One (Not that kind of little one)


Marc, it's Sara here making a surprise appearance to just say a couple things and also thank you. Becca said it very well yesterday, you have taken me and my family on like a pro. You have been so good to us and we never want you to feel like you are unappreciated because we love you like you are family (which are you now!). When I first met you I was in 4th grade and I was so overwhelmed to meet my sisters first boyfriend. Since I was so young all I could think to myself was "oh my gosh they're going to be together forever" and boy was I right. You greeted me and called me your little munchkin but as I got older you kind of forgot about the munchkin name and began to call me your little one. And as much as I say I hate it, I love it. One day towards the end of my sophomore year of high school you offered to pick me up after school and take me to lunch. I thought it was odd at first but my sister thought it was a good idea and what do I look like saying no to food? Ha! So I went and as we were talking about grades and Becca you very casually asked me what I thought about you and Becca being married one day. I said "sounds cool" not noticing you were implicitly asking me for her hand. But when you straight forward asked me, I don't think I ever smiled so hard. My sister is my best friend and I never saw her so happy. You make Becca a better person and as much as I always felt like I had to protect her, I know that you will do a much better job (considering I'm just a munchkin). I trust you with my sister and I am so happy not only to see my sister with such an amazing man but to know that I am gaining a brother. I love you very much Marc Anthony Colón! I love saying Marc Anthony LOL. Thank you for being there for me and Making me your business.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Stretch

Thanks to Anonymous

One Year Ago