To Be Just Like You

There are plenty of reasons why I'd like to be like you, but I'll give you just a few reasons, otherwise we'll be here forever. You're passionate about everything you do. I may get passionate about some things, but every thing for you is an understatement. Like the way you watch your Eagle's games. You already knew this, but seriously, before you, watching football was probably the last thing on my mind. But you've taught me enough for me to understand the game finally. Only took a few years. Other than your passion, I'd very much like your work ethic and motivation. I'm far from lazy, but motivated, ehhhhh, I get what I need to and that's kind of where it gets left. You, you go above and beyond for everything. If there's a homework assignment you make sure you hand in a handwritten thank you letter to the professor for giving you the homework (hahhaha, ok, I'm exaggerating lol), but you might as well be doing that. Instead of just going with what people teach you, you go and do your own research (hence, why you're so good at arguing, I mean debating). But seriously, who else takes time out of their day to do stuff like that? No one else that I know, that's for sure. And finally the way you love others. When you say you love someone, it's apparent. There is no denying your feelings for them, people like your mom, brothers, dad, aunt, sisters, grandma, my family, it's all so apparent. Of course I like to mimic the little things you do or say, but that comes with having me as your annoying partner, because I really want to be just like you. My mom and I were speaking last week about you, and how you just catch people's attention. There is just some thing, and we couldn't put our finger on it (probably because there is so much), but the word she used could not have been any better. You are captivating! And in true Marc Colón fashion, I Googled the word to find the true definition.

cap·ti·vate
verb
  1. attract and hold the interest and attention of; charm.
    "he was captivated by her beauty"
If that doesn't describe you, or the things you do to others, I don't know what will. <3

With love always,
Becca

P.s. Yeah I Googled it, because I'm not kidding. I want to be just like you! And click on the bold words, enrapture is my new favorite lol. I am enraptured by everything you do <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Stretch

Thanks to Anonymous

One Year Ago