Countdowns and Signs!

I never thought I'd be the girl to post a picture kissing her man, but I guess when your engaged you kind of have some leeway. Anywho, the reason I'm so excited to begin another quick countdown is because of the reason why I am coming home. I know you think these "signs" aren't always signs, but I just think some things are too big to ignore. Of course I love coming home to see you and my family, that's a given, but this specific trip home is beyond exciting. First of all, what guy takes his fiance to a wedding event? Not many, and we could see that when we went many weeks ago. We were able to get some insight on the many challenges and gifts a wedding could bring, and all with the great help of our fantastic jewelers. But that's not even the best part. You guys want to know just how lucky we are? There was a raffle, for a free wedding band. Jewelry is expensive now, so free sounds good in my book. Well, Marc and I put our names in the raffle just for the hell of it. Like, come on now, there's no way we could win. We had forgotten about the raffle not even moments after signing the slip. Come one week later, I was getting a call from our jewelers, which was kind of confusing. I mean they do call and text just to check in, but this was just a little random. You'll never believe how lucky we are. My name was pulled from the raffle! I don't know if you believe in signs, but this one, I could not ignore. While you're engaged, everyone expects everything to be perfect, and if you really think about it, those are times when a lot people get cold feet and run. Things get difficult during this time because you want to make sure you're making the right decision. Getting a wedding band for free was a huge sign from God saying, "Oh no, you guys aren't going anywhere apart. You're staying together right where I put you" I know that's what God said, I could feel it the moment I got that call. So cheers to another countdown, five more days!

With love always,
Becca

P.s. God's signs are never wrong. You just gotta know when they're actual signs, or when you're forming a sign in your head. The ring was a definite sign <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Stretch

Thanks to Anonymous

One Year Ago