Next Adventure


I've mentioned before how much Marc pays attention to the little things and he really does. I know everyone else and their mother has been to Florida at some point, but it didn't happen for me until yesterday. Yes, I'm in Florida for the very first time all thanks to my husband. First day here, Volcano Bay! And boy did we have fun. Vacation to hot sunny places are definitely a fun time with Marc. I've never known sunburn to be such a brutal thing until vacationing with Marc. The day before flying over here, the most important thing to grab was sun block. I actually had fun picking it out. It reminded me who I was traveling with. And when you do random goofy things like you did just now, I'm reminded why I love you so much. Thank you for an amazing day, and I can't wait to see how the night finishes.

With love always,
Becca Colón

P.s. I bet I'll be ready before you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Stretch

Thanks to Anonymous

One Year Ago