For Better Or Worse


For better or worse. That's what we say in our vows. It's something we all hope stays on the "for better" side, but all know that worse sometimes happens. It's all a matter of, how do you deal with that worse. One thing I admire about Marc is his resilience. He makes hard times look simple. Making, for worse, pretty much non-existent with him. I've never seen someone go through hardships and come out as gracefully as he does. I may be married to Marc, but we're also married to life. The way Marc has navigated through life has shown me his willingness to persevere. In my eyes, if he could do that with life, he could do it with me. I look to be as resilient as he is one day. 

With love always,
Becca Colón

P.s. I want to be like you when I grow up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Stretch

Thanks to Anonymous

One Year Ago