Our Name


We're going to be 6 months in a couple of days. In a couple of days it will be 5 months since I've been a Colón. If you've gotten your name changed before you'll understand me when I say, it ain't easy. You'd think it was a matter of signing a different name. It's not even close. With that being said,  it is a long and tedious process, there are certain things that you don't get around to. Over the past couple of weeks, I've been trying to finalize my last name change every where. In doing so, the rounds of congratulations are once again never ending. It has me in a giddy mood all over again. It's really something special to hear, "Congrats Mrs. Colón," or to be given the chance to talk about our story. I love sharing a name with you babe. Even if it means having to hear the million and 3 ways people butcher our last name.

With love always
Becca Colón

P.s. Good thing we gotta sleep early. I'm beat!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Stretch

Thanks to Anonymous

One Year Ago