Carpool


Since I have this summer off, I went out job hunting. Before getting married, looking for a job meant going anywhere someone would hire me. Things are different now though. I'd want to either work close to home, or close to Marc's job, and that's exactly what I did. I looked for places around his job, and found one. Tomorrow morning, I won't just be waving goodbye as Marc heads out for the day, I'll be getting ready with him, to be dropped off  at work. It's something small, but I'm actually quite excited. Especially because once I'm let off of work I'll have the excuse that I'm waiting for my husband to pick me up. I've never said that before. I haven't worked close enough to Marc's job in the last 6 months. We have a long day ahead of us tomorrow!

With love always,
Becca Colón

P.s. I liked this portable cooker on Shark Tank right now. You're missing it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Stretch

Thanks to Anonymous

One Year Ago