Thank You


You can see I'm really tired, and a bit stressed, so thank you for doing my chores. Thank you for scratching my back when I'm trying to relax a little. Thank you for trying to keep me concentrated on the task at hand. Thank you for making me laugh. I agree with you. I wish tomorrow didn't have to happen. Who likes Mondays anyway? Not us, that's for sure. We like Saturdays and Sundays. Friday nights too. Who knew putting on the Big Bang Theory could be a motivator? They're so smart. They remind me of you. Except you're a lot cooler than they are. Oh, and I love how every time Sheldon says something ridiculous you give me the stare. The unspoken stare that says, "I know you think this is funny!" Most importantly, thank you for staying my best friend all this time <3 I love you bub.

With love always, 
Becca Colón

P.s. The towels!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Stretch

Thanks to Anonymous

One Year Ago