Home Sweet Home


There is something so comforting about cooking breakfast for dinner and watching a basketball game at home with my hubby. We had a great family vacation this week, and are finally home relaxing until he has work tomorrow. *Sad face* As I made dinner, I had to tell Marc how oddly comforting it was to be back to our routine. His mom's house felt like home to us, but being back here gives you that weird feeling. That, "Ahhhhh" kind of feeling. Thank you Lina and Boby for making Marc and I feel so at home. The week wouldn't have been the same without you guys! I know you're super sad about going back to work tomorrow bub, but it's okay. Two days until the weekend is here! I hope you're happy to be back home living with just lil' ol' me. 

With love always,
Becca Colón

P.s. The weekend is near!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Stretch

Thanks to Anonymous

One Year Ago