That's Not Nice


Oh my, I'm turning into my grandpa. Anytime I'd leave the house all late, or drive while it was dark out, or too early, he'd say, "That's not nice!" I now understand why it's not nice. When Marc is driving out and about late at night, I have to keep happy thoughts in my head so I don't freak out about him getting home a minute later than he tells me. Or as my mom tells me, "You're my precious," I can't let anything dangerous happen to you. Plus, you work all day long every day, so whenever you leave the house I go into lonely mode again, and I like us mode better. I like being able to yell across rooms and have someone reply. It's no fun when I'm home alone yelling (that may or may not be a joke). And I love being able to laugh with you when Herky barks at the animals on tv like he just did. I don't even laugh out loud because you're not beside me to make fun of my different laughs. Oh, and I like the way you like chocolate banana milkshakes! With all that being said, we need to find jobs that allow us to work from home. Do you agree?? I know ya do!

With love always,
Becca Colón

P.s. Dessert time!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Stretch

Thanks to Anonymous

One Year Ago