Your Worries


Sometimes we just need a reality check. You're that reality check for me. You see, I may possibly be over working myself at the moment, but you want to make sure I give myself time to relax. If I were on my own, I'd probably never stop doing stuff (even the things that I don't need to do, just because I feel like they keep me busy). When is the last time you thought about self care? I'll tell you straight up, I only think about it when it is brought to my attention. You, on the other hand, are always thinking about how to keep us healthy. I may get annoyed sometimes about how particular you are with stuff, but I know you're just trying to keep us healthy and alive for as long as possible. That's something I shouldn't take for granted. You are not just worried about your own life, but mine as well. Thank you for caring!

With love always,
Becca Colón

P.s. Hopefully that tea helps a bit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Stretch

Thanks to Anonymous

One Year Ago