Ever Inspired


It's going to be like I'm back at school, and that's no fun. Good ol' July, typically my favorite month, will not be my favorite this year. This year, it is the month keeping me away from my husband and home. The month that throws our routine around and gives it a big punch in the face whenever it feels like it. Marc will be working his usual schedule, and I'll be working every day until August. Our daily dinners will take a hit, and with that, so do lunches. When I get home I'm tired, grumpy, and have work to do. It makes me feel horrible. Then I think to myself, in a couple of weeks, it will all be worth it. The work we put in will all make a difference. One month is nothing babe. We got this. Oh, and happy late 1/2 year anniversary. We've made it through half of our hardest year of marriage. I love you bub.

With love always,
Becca Colón

P.s. Oh, and happy Marc holiday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Stretch

Thanks to Anonymous

One Year Ago