Let's Make a Deal


We've been in sharky moods lately, feeling like Robert Herjavec. We've been wanting to make moves for some time now, and with our future ahead of us, anything is possible. If there is anything other couples who married young could advise us on, it is working with the unknown. We're both so young, and have long lives to live, but when you're in a relationship, you want to make sure everything is stable enough to make those risky moves. We can always pray for another tomorrow, but it isn't always guaranteed. So, do we remain stable and comfortable, or do we take the risk? Anytime Marc comes up with ideas, I try to think it through in .2 seconds to make sure it's not completely crazy, and then I go into supportive mode. If Marc ever has an actual dream or passion, I never want to crush it. I want him to feel comfortable enough to be open to me with ideas, and to feel like he can accomplish anything (because I know he can). There are many things I admire about Marc, but his tenacity is unreal. No lie, he can make you want to buy the first end slice of bread for 1 million dollars if he had to (that may be a bit extreme, but you get the point). So, babe, if you're ever wondering if I'm actually listening to those ideas, I am. I'm not just saying yes to shut you up. I just want you to reach for the moon. We may only be 21 and 23, but that is the exact beauty about it all. We have all the time in the world.

With love always,
Becca Colón

P.s. So, about that ice cream???? Ice cream doesn't have the lifespan we do hahaha <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Stretch

Thanks to Anonymous

One Year Ago