Goals


I want to be like you when I grow up (as you say any time I accomplish something). No, but seriously, you're what I want to be like when I grow up. I want to have your drive, your edge, I want it all. There are days like today when I really really wish to be like you. Your independence and strength is something I wish to achieve one day. You seriously get everything done and always come out on top. You set your mind to something, and bam, it's yours. And for as much as I'd like to blame it on luck, I know it's all of the work you put into everything. There are some moments when we're deciding between something as small as pizza, and you think through everything. For me, I just think of what would taste best. For you, you think about what taste best at every temperature, can it be reheated and still taste good, what will the service be like, how long until we get it, will the price match the quality, EVERYTHING! Anyone that knows you, knows I did not exaggerate just now. Even though moments like that can get me frustrated with you at times, I know that exact process of thinking is what got you to where you are today. <3

With love always,
Becca Colón

P.s. Time to eat!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Stretch

Thanks to Anonymous

One Year Ago