My Einstein


When in doubt, what would Marc do? When Marc and I talk about making decisions, it's pretty obvious about how we come to the results that we do. He's very logical, and I'm very emotional. Anytime we put something on tv, or a scenario comes up, Marc has this fascination of explaining what he'd do in the situation. I guess he likes to express his conclusions because he's thought them through. Since he thinks them through, they're almost always smart decisions. Things I'd never even think about (probably because I think about surface issues). But seriously, whenever he explains himself, I can't help but be amazed at the things that run through his mind. And it only gets better. He doesn't just talk the talk, but he walks the walk.

With love always,
Becca Colón

P.s. You're testing me! Hahah, I need to go to sleep! Concussion I tell you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Stretch

Thanks to Anonymous

One Year Ago