Closer to the Heart



You guys probably think I'm a cheesey weirdo when I talk about meeting with Marc's family, but I can't help it. All day, I was having a bit of a rough day at work. To top it all off, traffic didn't help. My day quickly changed once I got home to my hubby. The laughs started right away and I couldn't be happier. Home sweet home. Next stop, Marc's God family's house. I've known about Marc's godparents since the moment I met him pretty much, so I try to soak up every moment I have with them. I know how much they, and their relationship mean to him. As much as they mean to him, they mean to me. Anyone that makes my husband happy is great in my eyes. Thank you Colón family, and congrats Kelli!

With love always,
Becca Colón

P.s. I'll fix you with my love!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Stretch

Thanks to Anonymous

One Year Ago