Love Map


Have you ever sat down, and tried to figure out how you got to where you are today? I don't usually think about it too much, but when I do, I get super excited and am reminded how grateful I am. For work, next week, I have to create a life map, so it got me thinking. What is my love map? My love map is a huge part of my life map. I met Marc my first year of high school. What if I hadn't been facing out of the bus the way I had been that day? What if we didn't have mutual friends? What if I wasn't bold enough to ask him to be my boyfriend (many times over)? What if we went to different colleges? What if I hadn't been so annoying and persistent? What if I hadn't stalked his life our entire college careers (true story)? What if we hadn't gone on all of those late night Applebee dessert dates? What if I hadn't asked Marc for his help all of those times I didn't really need help, but just wanted his company (also, true story)? What if we never allowed ourselves to become vulnerable to each other? What effect did that care package have on mine and Marc's relationship? Or the birthdays we spent together? Or our weekly tv show nights? All of these things played a role in where we are today. Believe me when I say, there are so many more of them. How did we get so lucky?

With love always,
Becca Colón

P.s. Chocolate banana milkshake time??

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Stretch

Thanks to Anonymous

One Year Ago