A Magical World


A long day! A long day indeed. My prince charming got me to Magic Kingdom and we had a great time. I hope you guys have seen Monsters Inc., because what I'm a out to say will be better if you've seen it. The first thing Marc and I did was go to the Monsters Inc comedy show. Marc was famous! He played the role of Randall (the villain). Then after that, we walked around and rode rides all day. It's safe to say it was a great day. And to finish the night off with the firework and Cinderella show with him was the cherry on top. When watching all of the love stories that Disney has shown us all growing up, it's hard not to imagine your fairy tale ending. The entire time I was thinking, I already have my fairy tale, and just like every great story, ours starts with a once upon a time. Let's live happily ever after!

With love always,
Becca Colón

P.s. Thank you for today ❤

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Stretch

Thanks to Anonymous

One Year Ago