Last Full Day in Paradise


It's been a smooth sailing last day here in Florida, and we're looking forward to having a nice dinner with Marc's mom and little brother. It's never a fun time knowing Marc will be heading back to work so soon, but I know it's something that has to be done. Sadly, we can't vacation forever. We've had lots of fun over here the past few days, and am sure we'll be on our fun high for a while. I've said it one hundred times already, but thank you babe. For the trip, for your company, for your family, for everything. It is seriously appreciated. I hope you're enjoying your time out with your brother right now. I feel bad you can't have that time with him all of the time. If only Florida-Philly-DR-PR were all close to each other. I know how happy that would make you. I love you bub.

With love always,
Becca Colón

P.s. Don't stay out too late!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Stretch

Thanks to Anonymous

One Year Ago