Disney Classics


There's always been that feeling I've had of wanting to be a Disney princess, usually Mulan. She was strong, beautiful, and intelligent. For as much as I'd like to relate to Mulan, I feel more like Simba. Just like Simba, I had to find myself before I realized I could love someone. Even though Simba didn't have Nala around growing up, he found himself. Lucky enough for me, I had the pleasure of having Marc around watching me grow. Oh, and clearly I was always the one going after him (if it were the other way around I'd be Nala). Throughout the Lion King movie, you see Simba hesitate with going after Nala. He sees how special she is, and is nervous he's going to ruin it all. That's kind of how I felt going after Marc. No worries though, it all came together!

With love always,
Becca Colón

P.s. I'm still a princess!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Stretch

Thanks to Anonymous

One Year Ago