Your Smile


Another beautiful day. I can't put into words how thankful I am to be here with my hubby.  You'd be surprised how much we can't get done in one day.  We woke up this morning prepared for battle. Paint balling battle that is. Me, Marc, his little brother, and his brother's girlfriend. This weekend has kind of been a weekend long double date, but it's been super fun. I love watching Marc with his brother. The laughs are unreal with these two. And I'm happy to tell you all, we made it through the war! Battle wounds and all. What's a family vacation without a family bbq? Nothing. So, of course we had one today. Just as I feel when I see Marc with his mom, brother, dad, I feel when I see him with other family. You always see a person's most genuine smile when they're surrounded by people they love. And if there is anything I love to see, it's to see my husband happy. Buen prevecho my love. 

With love always,
Becca Colón

P.s. This soup tastes like a high end meat. And I gotta get the family picture!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Stretch

Thanks to Anonymous

One Year Ago