Rushing Home


What do you do when you want to be one million places at once? Rush to do everything! Here was my dilemma. It all started out with a good old, "oh you're in hurry?" kind of customer service. You can imagine how impatient I was getting. Rest assured, I held my composure. So, I leave the place very last minute to rush home and make dinner. I could not go out and about without having dinner ready for my hubby when he got home, even if I couldn't be there. At this point, I become Speedy Gonzalez (just adding another Hispanic name to my title). I race home to make dinner, and race over to my sister's basketball game. Of course I wanted to be there for her, but I get there with four minutes left in the game because cooking takes a little longer than expected. You can imagine how my frustration continued. I told myself, no matter what it takes, I still have a bit of time to make it home before Marcky Marc so we can have our daily dinner time. Once again, back on the road! I get home, and no Marc. Hallelujah, I made it home before him. Our routine is still a go! All the rushing is always worth it to have time with my hubby. With a limited amount of time, wasting it is never smart. 

With love always,
Becca Colón

P.s. What a day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Stretch

Thanks to Anonymous

One Year Ago