Love at first sight?


I'd like to believe it was fate or something that kept bringing us together, but I can't help but think the moment I saw you, that it was honestly love at first sight. I know I've told you this story probably 100x already, but hearing it once more won't hurt. Freshman year of high school I was standing on the 67 with one of my friends from your grade. (For any outsiders, Marc is one year ahead of me in school) It was like something turned my head to the front doors of the school and I saw you walking with the "Goyas" hahahaha. (True story). Anyway, I'm not sure what it was exactly, but you caught my eye in an instant. Maybe it was your confident walk, or the way you smiled walking with your crew to wherever you were walking, I'm not sure. I just know I turned to my friend and immediately said I needed to meet you. She never did help in this situation, but I made it my mission to meet you and get to know who you were. Rest assure, I got what I wanted. Muahhh!

With love always,
Becca

P.s. (cause I know you like the P.s.) The little girl's face in the picture is exactly what I looked like that day :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Stretch

Thanks to Anonymous

One Year Ago