You're the one that I want!

I know you don't think you look good in this picture, but just like you tell me, I want to show the world just how handsome you are in my eyes. Plus, we have a lot more pictures coming, and this one should be the least of your worries. But pictures are not the focus today, and neither is Sara's sweet sixteen (sorry Sara). It's taken a long time to get you comfortable and out of your shell, and I'm not gonna lie, I had very little hopes of you dressing up that night. To my surprise, as per usual, you blew my mind, and we ended up looking completely bomb, fitting right into the 50's theme as Sandy and Danny from Grease. This night and your outfit were just a small example of the things you do that surprise me and things I appreciate. Even though you may be apprehensive about doing some things, you're always willing to try for me. Just like that night, or every time you eat the cupcakes I bake even though you don't like cake (Outsiders, yes I know, who doesn't like cake?). What more could I ask for than someone who is always willing to try new things with me?

With love always,
Becca

P.s. No seriously, the pictures are gonna get worse, but that doesn't mean they aren't still great in my eyes! <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Stretch

Thanks to Anonymous

One Year Ago