2 More Days

There are some days when I know exactly what I want to write about, and other days when I kind of just wing it. Today is one of those days where I wing it. I thought I knew what I wanted to write about, but the moment I started writing, something else felt more relevant. I know we have this deal to see each other as often as we can now that we're separated, but sometimes these weeks in between feel like an eternity. And right now, these next two days already feel like they're dragging. Honestly, this is just a big "I miss you" post, and I didn't want to waste the chance of letting you know. There's nothing I wouldn't do to hold you in my arms right now and just have us watch my not so favorite show :* I'm already dreading Sunday when we have to return to how our life is going to be until graduation. 6 months, 16 days, 22 hours, but hey, who's counting right? It's moments like these that really make you think about all the times we get upset with each other, or frustrated and don't want to talk, that make you think, is it even worth it? I can't wait for Friday babe, I'm honestly jumping with excitement! 2 more days, 2 more days!

With love always,
Becca

P.s. Did I mention 2 more days? And I have a lump in my throat I want to cry so bad, that's how much I miss you! : (

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Stretch

Thanks to Anonymous

One Year Ago