Myspace Daze


It is Thursday! We might have been a little young to pick "our song", but to this day, it still applies. I remember hearing this song my freshman year of high school and automatically thinking of you. In true fashion of the Myspace era, it immediately went up on my page. The crazy thing is, I didn't think you'd like this song. To my surprise, that quickly, it became OUR song. Well at least one of them :) There are many things that over the years have not become yours or mine, but ours. And this is something I look forward to continuing. We both have many stories from Rush, but we can both happily say this is something that no one can take from us.

"I remember what you wore on our first date. You came into my life and I thought hey, you know this could be something. 'Cause everything you do and words you say, you know that it all takes my breath away and now I'm left with nothing.So maybe it's true, that I can't live without you. Well maybe two is better than one"

-Boys Like Girls ft. Taylor Swift

With love always,
Becca

P.S. to anyone looking from the outside, we actually have memories of what we wore on our first dates. #ThrowbackThursdayMuch

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Stretch

Thanks to Anonymous

One Year Ago