Am I right?


There's nothing more attractive in a guy than having their confidence radiate everywhere they go. For anyone who knows Marc, this meme is not just a meme, but kind of a lifestyle for him. At first I thought how particular about things he was seemed weird, but now I can honestly say I appreciate the effort he puts into all the little things. The way he needs everything ironed perfectly in the morning, how he can't go too long without a hair cut, to wear the perfect sneakers/shoes for whichever event he'll be attending, and of course the cologne of choice for the day. If you haven't yet had the moment where you crave the smell of your man, you're seriously missing out (not even kidding). I'd like to think Marc did this as a test, and it worked, but here's something I've always noticed (BTW I'm not accusing you babe, it's just something I noticed lol). I feel like his smell has been engraved in my head because every gift I receive from him, smells just like him! And it's literally the best thing ever. Or the time I asked for his sweatpants when I couldn't be near him, that single spray of cologne did wonders for the months time that I couldn't physically be with him. There's something so comforting in having someone be around when they aren't around. Another story I've told Marc a few times, is the time I went food shopping with my grandparents. I don't know how, who, or what, but I know I smelled Marc. When I say I went walking through every aisle of the store, I'm not kidding around. Maybe I just really missed him at the time, but I refuse to believe he wasn't there. This post probably sounds really weird now that I'm looking back on it, but seriously, smell your significant other and tell me it doesn't feel like home! I would say smell Marc, but he's mine, so good luck finding your own home.

With love always,
Becca

P.s. Too weird? Oh well, you smell amazing babe, and I love your attention to detail!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Stretch

Thanks to Anonymous

One Year Ago