My Man Monday ;)


There's no such thing as the perfect couple, and that's quickly learned once you pass the innocent middle school elementary school boyfriend/girlfriend (even high school) phase. But that doesn't mean you just give up trying to push the relationship to its fullest potential. Marc and I are both young, and have lots of growing to do. Lucky for us, we both want the same end goal, and that is to be together til death do us part (and not even then). They say love isn't enough sometimes, and my question to the people who say that is, why not? Why can't love be enough? If you both want the same thing as badly as you say you do, then fight for it. That doesn't mean there aren't going to be times when you're struggling, as Marc always tells me, it's not about what happens, it's about how you deal with it. I know he thinks I don't listen sometimes because, well honestly, what woman doesn't think she's right all the time? It's all in the loving and learning process. Sometimes you just have to understand and learn from things, rather than fight against things until you "win". Even though being a young couple adds a layer of difficulty for us, we're able to truly grow with each other through the good, the bad and the ugly. But in the end, we know what we want, and it's each other. With our minds set, there is no stopping us.

With love always,
Becca

P.s. I switched it up on them ;) I love you dearly! <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Stretch

Thanks to Anonymous

One Year Ago