In this Moment...

At this very single moment, you can imagine the millions of thoughts running through my head, and I'm sure yours as well. When I turned around to look at you, happiness, excitement, and butterflies all took over my body. It was more than a dream come true on July 18th. To have my best friend down on one knee proposing to me, asking me to spend the rest of my life with him was such an unreal feeling. This promise of fighting through everything together is something indescribable and fearful all at once. We never know what the day will bring us, we just have the now. In that moment, I could not have asked for any thing, any place, any person more perfect. Of course in that moment you relive all of the best and worst moments of the relationship, and you have to decide, what exactly it is that you want. You have to truly believe you are making the right decision. I am so glad we have the same outlook on marriage and see that divorce is not an option. Once! We only want to do this once. It's funny to think just a few minutes before this moment I was mad at you for making me go to the bathroom to fix my hair. I thought you were just being a pain in my butt, but as always, you just wanted what was best. You wanted to make sure I was happy with the result of the "pictures" (good cover story babe, you fooled me). When I came out of the bathroom I had been so annoyed, and looking back, I am so happy I said what I did right after. "I can't stand you sometimes, but I will ALWAYS love you", I was definitely being a brat, but I'm so happy right before you proposed I was able to tell you I will always love you, even when I'm upset. Even though we see in our video this moment happened so quickly, that day, it felt like an eternity. I am just so pleased to say that feeling of excitement to spend the rest of my life with you hasn't gone away, not even a bit.

With love always,
Becca

P.s. I still think you made the right decision.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Stretch

Thanks to Anonymous

One Year Ago