Daily Motivation



We all have things that motivate us. Mine just so happens to be you. Every morning when I wake up, I can't help but feel excited for the day because I know everything we are working for, is for each other. You know how to pick me up while I am down, you know how to push me forward when I feel like I'm not doing anything right. I could not ask for anything better than the things you provide for me. Whether it is a hidden card between my pillows giving me the push I need to feel confident, or the roses you bring home to me that I refuse to let go. These are just two of the daily motivators no one can take away from us. Who ever said you can't find a guy like in the movies was wrong, because you are my proof.

With love always,
Becca

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Stretch

Thanks to Anonymous

One Year Ago